North Foreland Lighthouse

Kent, UK, 1691


£4.50 Add to cart

Product Information

Order PL03 North Foreland Lighthouse Printed model @ £4.50

North Foreland Lighthouse was first lit in 1691, came under the control of Trinity house in 1832 and was the last English lighthouse to be automated in 1988. The lighthouse is not open to the public.

This model is part of a range of models of English and Welsh lighthouses produced under the terms of a licencing agreement with Trinity House.

Technical Details

Location Position Height Built Character
Kent, UK 50° 03 N
05° 35’ E
30m 1691 Fl(5) WR 20s 19nm

Model Details

Scale Height Pieces Sheets Difficulty (1-5)
1:250 7cm 50 2 x A4 3 [Moderate]

Model Preview