The lighthouse at Bamburgh was built in 1910 as part of a scheme to complete the chain of coastal lighthouses at the end of the nineteenth century. It stands on the Northumbrian coast beside the much better known castle of the same name. It is the most easterly lighthouse operated by Trinity House.
The lighthouse is fully automatic and not normally open to the public.
This model is part of a range of models of English and Welsh lighthouses produced under the terms of a licencing agreement with Trinity House.
|Northumberland, UK||55? 36′.97 N
01? 43′.35 W
|9m||1910||O(2) WRG 8s 14nm|
|1:250||3.5cm||30||1 x A4||4 [Difficult]|