The light on Blacknore Point is on a small metal tower and guides shipping into the harbour at Avonmouth. It was built in 1894 and automated in 1941.
The lighthouse is fully automatic and not open to the public.
This model is part of a range of models of English and Welsh lighthouses produced under the terms of a licencing agreement with Trinity House.
|Somerset, UK||51 29.1 N
02 48. 0 W
|11m||1894||Gr(2) W 10s|
|1:250||4.5cm||30||1 x A4||4 [Difficult]|