The low light at Burnham on Sea was erected in 1832 to provide an additional aid to ships entering the port of Bridgwater. In conjunction with the already existing high lighthouse it formed a pair of leading lights. A flashing white light and coloured sector lights are shown. The lighthouse is a popular local landmark and is referred to as the “lighthouse on legs”.
|9m||1832||F(1) W 7.5s 3nm|
|1:250||3.5cm||15||1 x A4||4 [Difficult]|