St Agnes Lighthouse

GB, Scilly Isles, 1680


£Free Add to cart

Product Information

Order PH04 St Agnes lighthouse Free download

The lighthouse on St Agnes in the Scillys is one of the first built by Trinity House. Originally built with a larger lantern enclosing a coal fire, it was converted to oil lighting in 1790. It became redundant in 1911, but remains a useful daymark. The tower is Grade II* listed and is unusual in having 4 defensive gun-ports at first floor level.

The attached keepers’ houses are a private residence and the lighthouse is not open to the public.

This model is provided as a free download.

Technical Details

Location Position Height Built Character
St Agnes, Scilly, UK 49° 53′.73 N
06° 20′.34 E
22m 1680 unlit

Model Details

Scale Height Pieces Sheets Difficulty (1-5)
1:250 9cm 32 1 x A4 3 [Moderate]

Model Preview