St Anne’s Head Lighthouse

GB, Pembrokeshire, Wales, 1841


£3.75 Add to cart

Update (23 November):
Apologies... purchases and free downloads are temporarily unavailable. Please check back next week.

Product Information

St Anne’s Head marks the westerly entrance to the import natural harbour of Milford Haven. The first lighthouse was approved by Trinity House in 1714 and the tower was built by the local landowner. The present tower was built in 1841 and was originally the front light of a pair – the rear light has was closed in 1910. Originally lit using oil the lamp was converted to mains electricity in 1958.

The light is fully automated and is not open to the public. The keepers’ cottages are now available as holiday accommodation.

This model is part of a range of models of English and Welsh lighthouses produced under the terms of a licencing agreement with Trinity House.

Technical Details

Location Position Height Built Character
Pembrokeshire, UK 51° 40′.83 N 05° 10′.38 W 3m 1714 (1841) Fl(1) WR 5s 18m

Model Details

Scale Height Pieces Sheets Difficulty (1-5)
1:250 1cm 7 1 x A4 4 [Difficult]

Model Preview