The Șlve was a small coastal defense monitor built in 1875. She was one of the last true monitors built and saw service until 1920. She survived both wars, being converted to an oiling barge in 1921. She was sold for scrapping in 1986 and was presented to the Gothenberg Maritime Centre by the scrapyard. She is currently being restored and may be visited at the Centre.
|39.8m||8m||460 tons||1 x 24cm BLR||45 knots|
|1:250||16.4cm/4cm||250||2 x A4||4 [Difficult]|