North Foreland Lighthouse was first lit in 1691, came under the control of Trinity house in 1832 and was the last English lighthouse to be automated in 1988. The lighthouse is not open to the public.
This model is part of a range of models of English and Welsh lighthouses produced under the terms of a licencing agreement with Trinity House.
|Kent, UK||50? 03 N
05? 35?۪ E
|30m||1691||Fl(5) WR 20s 19nm|
|1:250||7cm||50||2 x A4||3 [Moderate]|