Happisburgh Lighthouse

£4.50

Norfolk, UK, 1790

SKU: PL07 Categories: ,

Description

Happisburgh lighthouse was erected in 1790 as part of a chain of lights around the eastern coast of England. Declared redundant by Trinity House in 1984, it is run by a trust formed by the villagers and is the only privately-owned working lighthouse in the UK.

This model is part of a range of models of English and Welsh lighthouses produced under the terms of a licencing agreement with Trinity House.

Technical Details

Location Position Height Built Character
Norfolk, UK 52?49.2’N

1?32.3’E

26m 1790 FL(5)20s

Model Details

Scale Height Pieces Sheets Difficulty (1-5)
1:250 12cm 80 2 x A4 3 [Moderate]

Model Preview