The lighthouse on Europa Point, the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, was built in 1841 to guide shipping passing through the busy Straits of Gibraltar.
The lighthouse is managed by Trinity House and maintained by a local attendant.
This model is part of a range of models of English and Welsh lighthouses produced under the terms of a licencing agreement with Trinity House.
|Gibraltar||36 06′.67 N 05 20′.62 W||20m||1841||FL(2)WR 15s 19nm|
|1:250||9cm||30||1 x A4||4 [Moderate]|